Archives Catalog Entry
Historical File on Bandini House and Arturo Bandini
File on house built by architects Greene & Greene for Arturo Bandini, 1903, at 1149 San Pasqual Street. The house was later occupied by Caltech faculty Thomas Hunt Morgan and George Beadle. It was eventually purchased by Caltech. The house was demolished in late 1961 or early 1962.
MEDIUM: Paper; QUANTITY: 1 file
For information on using Archives materials for commercial or educational purposes (including reproducing PhotoNet images) please see Access and Use.