Archives Catalog Entry
Throop Tech, catalogs and bulletins
Circular Number One, November 2, 1891, appeared before the first annual catalogue of Throop University for the academic year 1892-1893. The second catalogue changed the name to Throop Polytechnic Institute and Training School. In the eleventh catalogue, 1902, "Training School" was dropped from the name. In 1913 the name changed again, to Throop College of Technology. The 85 bulletins which appeared before the school became CIT include catalogues, articles of interest, transcripts of lectures, major announcements, etc.
Nov. 2, 1891 through Oct. 1, 1919
MEDIUM: Paper; FORMAT: Bound; QUANTITY: 85
For information on using Archives materials for commercial or educational purposes (including reproducing PhotoNet images) please see Access and Use.