Access and Use
· Access Policy
· Reproduction & Use Policy
· Information for Visitors
· Fee Schedule
· Archives Account Login
Entrance to Bridge Laboratory.
Photo by Paralta Studio, Los Angeles, CA. Photo ID 30.2-30
The Caltech Archives and Special Collections, a department of the Caltech Library, is committed to serving all of our patrons and is actively working on improving the accessibility of our materials, services, and facilities. As we continue our efforts, this page will be updated with information that will make in-person and virtual experiences as accessible as possible.
For assistance, questions, or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Students can also contact Caltech Accessibility Services for Students (CASS) for support at email@example.com.
Beckman Institute Accessibility
- Every entrance in the inner courtyard of Beckman Institute is accessible by a ramp.
- The North East entrance on the building exterior, facing the W. M. Keck Center (home of the Keck Institute for Space Studies), is equipped with a power-assisted door.
- The Archives may be accessed using the elevator located on the North East entrance; stairs are next to it.
For more information on campus accessibility, see the Caltech Accessibility Map. Accessibility features are highlighted on the map's Accessibility Information Legend at the bottom of the map:
- Accessible parking spaces.
- Accessible path-of-travel.
- Ramps and automatic doors.
- Power assisted building entry (37 buildings with power-assisted door openers).
- Accessible elevators.
- Accessible gender-neutral restrooms (34 major buildings with gender-neutral restrooms).
The map is designed in consideration of those with color vision deficiency.